Think you're good enough? Do you like our products and want to be the part of our team? If you can handle this, just apply for right position!
A Sales Manager is required to maintain and increase Venus Carpets profitability and market share in a geographical area. This is accomplished through the development of good relationships with the customer based on knowledge, service, trust and integrity. Business growth will be accomplished through the implementation of major market programs and services, sample placement and inventory roll sales.
- Daily sales calls on existing customers with special emphasis on the sale of rolls and quantities of carpet, samples, displays and related floor products.
- Must present products to the retail dealers, designers and end-users as well as analyze all leads provided by corporate reports.
- Must continually prospect for viable new accounts while developing a keen awareness of what is happening within their designated geographic area.
- Prepare reports of business transactions and sales reports showing sales volume and potential sales.
- Prepare and communicate periodic sales reports outlining actual sales information and goals, competitive market conditions and product needs.
- Analyze sales statistics by reviewing computer reports specific to his/her territory to aid in formulating goals and to assist dealers in promoting sales.
- Analyze and control travel and entertainment expenditures as well as sample budget to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Competitive Salary: We recognise that to attract and retain talented people, our remuneration package must be competitive. We offer competitive base salary and an excellent commission structure which enables you to earn a percentage of every sale you make.
- Employee Discount: The entire range of great floor coverings and bed products are available to you with very generous colleagues discounts, even from sale and promotional prices.
- Life Assurance: Life Assurance is provided free of charge to all Venus Carpets employees.
- Save As You Earn Scheme: We recognise that our dedicated people should have the opportunity to share in our success. You will have the opportunity to join our sharesave scheme to make sure that you have a stake in our future and benefit financially from our success.
- Bonuses: We operate a number of exciting bonus schemes to ensure that efforts are focused in the right places and to ensure that you share in our success.
- Great Career Opportunities: As with any retail business, change happens at a rapid pace which means that career opportunities arise on a regular basis. We recognise that our people possess valuable skills gained through experience on the job, and therefore our internal workforce is our first port of call when job vacancies arise.
Join us and work in hundreds of products
for the biggest brands in the world.